You will be responsible for listing and selling residential, commercial and industrial properties in your designated area in order to achieve the sales targets set by Brady Residential – Melbourne.
Brady Residential are growing and are now searching for team members with a can-do attitude to join our fast paced office;
- Intermediate Property Manager
- Senior Property Manager
Opportunities are available to manage your portfolio mainly located all in the one building with a close knit team to support you.
Brady residential is a large independently owned real estate business; we build, lease and manage, sell and provide owner corporation management services to our clients. Established for more than 20 years, we have built architecturally designed buildings within the CBD and surrounds. We are passionate about property. We believe in team spirit, support and honesty and value innovative new ways to improve our service to clients but also to our experienced team of property managers and support team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A passion for customer service
- A positive attitude
- A strong desire to be solution-based/problem solving thinker
- An openness to change and new ideas in order to promote continuing growth and cutting edge business practices
- Excellent organisational skills, efficiency and attention to detail
- Agents Representative Certificate/ Full License
- Leasing/ Admin / Trust Accounting support
- A culture focused on creating a positive employee and customer/client experience
- A friendly team environment with a strong focus on systems and procedures
- We use PropertyMe, Inspection Express and Inspect Real Estate
- In house training on new legislation
- Monthly team lunches, bring your dog to work days, staff birthdays’ and work anniversaries
- Car parking (by negotiation)
Salary/remuneration on offer is negotiable based on experience.
Confidentiality is assured.
Contact Julie Bisping email@example.com